<foo

Thursday, October 29, 2009

drum roll.......

It's a GIRL!!!! We are so excited! I went in for my ultrasound Tuesday October 27th and got the news. As I have mentioned before, Ron said all along it was going to be a girl, so when we found out that she was infact a girl, mom and I were overwhelmed with all kinds of emotions. It went from me screaming with excitement to us both hugging eachother and bawling our heads off. I'm sure the nurses were somewhat confused. lol It is a moment I will remember for the rest of my life. This little girl has NO idea how special she is and probably never will. Her name will be Kadilynn Marie, after both of my grandma's. I have wanted to use this name since I was a young teenager, so it's going to be very neat to finally get to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment